EI4FUTURE: Emotional Intelligence for Emotional Resilience
Type: Erasmus+ KA2
Project number: 2021-1-ES01-KA220-ADU-000026157
Main aim: “EI4Future” project will empower adults with fewer opportunities in activities related to LLP and Emotional Resilience, through the development of a Handbook based on problem-solving techniques, efficient stress management, and development of work-life balance.
Target group: Adults with fewer opportunities — 175 people in total (50 participants from INDEPCIE and 25 participants from each project partner country), belonging to the following categories:
- Social obstacles
- Economic obstacles
- Migrant background obstacle
- Geographical obstacles
- Cultural differences
Final beneficiaries of the project:
- Psychologists and professionals working with personal development, improving life skills, ensuring the wellbeing of adults
- Universities, adult education centres, and business consultancies.
- Education/training organizations, NGOs and institutes, VET centers
- Local authorities and policymakers
- Members of national advisory boards and experts from associated partners and stakeholders